CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 19 August 2013

Adventure - Part 3

Thus, began the life of Emi living as the Princess' personal assistant.

Being a Princess, Elyssa was required to study various of different materials. Despite that, she disliked them and would often fell asleep in her personal study period. Knowing this, the personal educator, Robin, would often give her tasks to be fulfilled for the next class. Elyssa was very annoyed with this fact and would always complained about it to her mother but only to receive the same reply over and over again.

"I hate this! Oh, I know. Why don't you follow me into my class and study my material for me? Then, you could do all my tasks for me! Isn't that brilliant idea?" said Elyssa to Emi.

"Erm..but are you sure it's fine, Your Highness? The materials are for you to study. Her Majesty was only looking forward for you to grow into a highly-educated and graceful princess."

"I'm graceful and pretty enough to need these sort of boring studies. Anyway, I've made up my mind on this. So, tomorrow, follow me to my class!" proclaimed Elyssa and went out to the garden for her afternoon tea break.

The next day,

"Why is she here, Princess? I'm sure that the Queen has only requested me to educate you only?" Robin complained. Being the senior educator of the palace, she certainly has the authority and courage to speak in that manner, even to a Blue Blood.

"Well, mom wouldn't argue with me if I've already made up my mind to have Emi here with me during my study period. So, I'm pretty sure that you wouldn't mind too. Right?" Elyssa glared sternly at Robin.

Robin shrugged. "Emi, get a seat."

Thus, began Emi's life to study and working on Elyssa's study materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment