CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Prayer

God,

Things seemed to be calming down following the sound of Christmas hymns, signalling the end of the year. For this, I continue to lay down all that we are currently facing before you, my Father.

He has gotten a lot better after the surgery but he is still quite weak. Lord I pray to you, that you would continue to help him with his recovery. May Lord's grace be with him. It seemed that he had some infections on his wounds currently. We pray to you Father God that all will be healed according to your will. You have saved him from the darkness numerous times. Surely, Father, you would continue to bless him with this recovery journey.

Lord, I give thanks that you have shown grace to me throughout the exams that I have faced so far. Thursday would be the final exam. I believe none in this world who understand me like you do. You know my nervousness, you know my pain. Lord, I lay down this before you and pray that by Lord's guidance, may I complete this year's studies.

She'll be having her driving test tomorrow. She seemed to be really worried about it. Last few days, she cried by herself all of a sudden but I never knew why. If I would say, her emotional state seemed to be a little disruptive recently. Lord, I may still be a student, but I would not like to have to conduct assessments on her. I pray to you, Father God, that you would strengthen her and show her how much you have cared and loved her through all the things that she is currently facing.

Both of them will be flying off next week. No matter what, all humans are vulnerable to natural disaster. Lord, it's not that I have any meaning behind saying all this but I pray that Lord, no matter the distance, may Lord's guardians be with them throughout the journey. May them arrive safely at their destination.

We lay down all before you. Health, wealth, studies, results, employment; all and all before you. May Lord's grace be with us.

In Jesus' precious name I pray,
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment