CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 25 May 2013

20th May 2013 (This one doesn't have a title yet but this was the date i created it)



Do you think that I don’t understand your feelings? Who do you think have been going through all these for the last four years? I try to be understanding as much as I can and therefore, haven’t been complaining much. Not that I would actually complaint. I mean who am I suppose to complaint to?
You said that we don’t understand your feelings. Well, I’m not sure about her but don’t you dare put me in the same level as her. All of you are the same for me. Understanding? Me? Why should I? as if you guys have ever try to understand me? If you don’t put yourself in the same shoe, how can you ask someone else for better?
Your feelings’ hurt? Then how about me? When you try to open your mouth to scold someone, have you ever thought of the person’s behalf? I dare said that I tried but couldn’t be 100% up till now. But you, who have never been to any hardship, you dare to tell me that? Who do you think you are? You’re just a brat who have just passed her 18th birthday and you think that you are such a grown up? You are just a spoilt brat for me.
Anyway, everyone’s the same. Telling everyone that they’re hurt. My words hurt you? Then, have you ever thought that your words hurt me? Just some petty words and you said that you’re hurt and started getting angry and go on and on about all those useless stuff. If people could die so easily, am I not the first to die? Have you ever put yourself in my position? I don’t even know what I have ever done to all of you. One called me a bitch, one called me rude unlike her rest of children, one called me stupid and useless, one scolded me for thinking about you guys and the other scolded for saying I’m not thinking. Don’t you guys think that you’re very contradicting?
Am I not your daughter by flesh and blood? If I were a bitch, then what does that makes you?
Am I not taught by you? If I were rude, does it make you better – the one who taught me all about life?
You called me stupid and useless. But are you any better?
Thinking too much made you angry. But what would happen if I don’t ever think? Does it make it better? Or is it because you never think of others that make you expect so?
Or – I’m not thinking when I’m saying and have hurt your feelings? Do you think you’re any better than me in thinking about others’ feelings? I tell you in all honesty, that you are worse than me. For I know that it hurts when I spoke of it but you don’t ever realize that you’re hurting someone.
Irony? Yeah, I think so too. And that’s how life has been so far. People can’t do much to change the surrounding people. If you would like to feel less of all these, why don’t you try to become braver?

No comments:

Post a Comment