CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday 25 May 2013

Dreamer



It’s not what you say, it’s what you do, isn’t it? He’s just so stupidly cowardly to be unable to do a simple task like that. All he can do is just to bluff, saying how great he is. Stupid! Didn’t he go all the way to England for that purpose? Earning all our respect and yet he came back just to disappoint us. What the hell is he thinking? Hasn’t he already wasted more than five years to study and undergo this sort of training? Hasn’t he become immune towards this sort of things after all these years? He’s just purely an idiot!
Guess what he said to me before he went England? Bluffing on and on saying that he is the greatest man on earth. That idiot! Think he can be any greater than God? Going England. What’s so great about that? I can go there by myself if I got the money. Sheesh! After all, only these kinds of petty words can come out from his stupid mouth. Now that I think back, I’m so stupid to let such words to frustrate me. I should have known that he would never be able to accomplish such an “impossible” task for him. His stupid beliefs in supernatural powers are driving him crazy. Scaring himself with those fantasy. Such a useless guy. If he were not my childhood friend, I would regret for my whole life for being best friend with someone like him. Always telling me that I should just worry about myself, saying that after his trip, he would definitely be a famous detective known throughout the world. Idiot! He’s such a dreamer! Does he really think that he is capable in doing so?
Flying all the way to England, saying that he would definitely uncover the truth behind the “haunted mansion murder case”. Oh My Gosh! This case has been left open ever since it happened three years ago. Every year, hundreds of detectives would be sent all over the world but up till now, none have discovered the truth behind. Three years! Hundreds of detectives failed every year! He thinks that he can solve it? Where does all his stupid confidence come from? This case is the only case where all the countries in the world would focus on. Taking on such a bloodcurdling case, which no one has been able to solve after the murder of more than a hundred people including a few with political influences, and especially after some witnesses gave testimonies stating that they heard voices of the dead victims coming from the mansion, does he really think he has the guts to solve it? AND especially when the mansion murder case soon came up with the word haunted! It’s definitely his biggest weak point. What makes him think that he is capable? Arghhhh…he’s just an idiot!
He knew it! He knew that he would end up being a scaredy cat, hiding behind the backs of the others. Well, probably. But how can he not? I mean, he knew all the “paranormal” mystery behind the case and yet! How can he be so happy to be selected as one of the representative detective of the year to solve the case? He even jumped up and down stating that the Goddess of luck is finally with him and that he would definitely make a prefect deduction and then the whole world would start acknowledge him as the world’s best detective, like Sherlock Holmes. Yeah right! In his dreams! Now that I recall, luckily I was not absorbed within his fantasy or else it would definitely disappoint me more. Phew! Does he really think that things would always go so smoothly? What is he? A three-year-old kid?
Haiz..But as a best friend of him, I would like to wish him the best wishes, hoping that his LAME dream would come true. I went to the airport to pick him up this morning, hoping that he would be his usual self, cheerful and boasting all the way back to home. But things just wouldn’t go as well you think it will. I saw him coming out from the departure lounge and greeted him but he was quite sullen I supposed. He neither greeted me nor did he let out a word during the way back home. I questioned him about his job but he never answered me. After much pressuring, he ended up telling me the whole story. Explaining how spooky the mansion was that he thought there might be some ghostly presence when his colleagues laughed at him and made fun of him throughout the whole ten days and how he was unable to discover anything useful for his deduction and ended up giving a stupid one when everyone laughed and said that he was a dreamer and was not suited to be a detective. As he said, he was nearly in tears. I knew that such things would happen but I never thought that he would be that hurt. “See? I told you that you’re not fitted for the job. Why don’t you quit before it’s too late?” was what I thought I would say but ended up unable to pass him the message when I saw him sulking. Oh well, I guess that’s what happen when you can’t do what you say. 

*P.S: this one was a monologue created few years ago. It was originally for assignment purpose, but well, just thought of uploading it all of a sudden with another new monologue i created few days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment