CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 30 April 2015

Countdown to first placement: 4days

At last, there's only 4 more days left. Everything's done. I'm kinda looking forward to it but somehow a little anxious as well. Think that I might have trouble sleeping the day before my first day. Still thinking whether I should go before my placement day to observe the site location and parking area. Gonna be hectic if I left everything till the last day. But it's quite a distance and I dont really wanna waste my petrol to go all the way there just to look around. What should I do? Even if I do want to go in, I'll have to sort out my time as well. Now that I think about it, should have gone in last Monday, during the public holiday. OMG!

Anyhow, hopefully everything goes well and that I could learn a lot from the place. Since we haven't got our client information, we cant really prepare for anything, but to be prepared for everything. Hence, I'm really paranoid now.

May God bless us all. There's four of us there, so I hope everything goes well.

No comments:

Post a Comment