CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 16 April 2015

I hope everything goes well especially after looking forward to it so much

I applied for the NPC two months ago but have not received it and decided to ring the department. They told me that they have received my application but have not processed it since there's lack of information but no one contacted me about it. And so, I personally went down to the department to get it done. Now everything's under processing but I pray that I'll receive it before my placement or else I'll have to either defer it or change my placement block which means that I'll be bored to death for the beginning 6 months but super busy for the next 6 months.

However, yesterday when I went down to the department to send in the application, good things happen after all that stress worrying about the application. My sisters went with me to the department. After that, we went for delicious revolving sushi at Jaws and even brought Mochi out to the little park at Victoria Park and had the best time ever walking him (since it's always very difficult to bring him to walks normally). That is so much fun. I thank God greatly for all that happen yesterday despite the worries for the past few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment